On Tuesday, January 16th HFG launched the Advances in Health Finance and Governance series with a roundtable on Domestic Resource Mobilization (DRM) at the Washington Learning Center in Arlington, Virginia. Listen as panelists discuss current trends in strategic health purchasing and provide specific examples of strategies underway in Nigeria and Vietnam.
This event will focus on Domestic Resource Mobilization, and the launch of the Securing Domestic Financing for Universal Health Coverage: Lessons in Process learning brief.
- Catherine Connor, Deputy Director of Country Programs, Abt Associates, HFG Project
- Sanjeev Gupta, Visiting Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development / Centennial Group
- Nazzareno Todini, Public Financial Management Advisor, HFG Project, Abt Associates
- Elaine Baruwa, Senior Health Economist, HFG Project, Abt Associates
- Priya Sharma, Policy & Innovative Financing Advisor, USAID Center for Accelerating Innovation & Impact
Learn more! This event is part of the Advances in Health Finance and Governance series, which is highlighting learning and lessons from the HFG Project’s work over five years in nearly 40 countries.