On Tuesday, March 27th, the Health Finance and Governance (HFG) project hosted a roundtable a roundtable on Health Financing Strategies at the Washington Learning Center in Arlington, Virginia.
This event will focus on Health Financing Strategies, and the launch of the Developing & Implementing Health Financing Strategies learning brief.
- Aye Aye Thwin, Special Advisor, Office of the Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Global Health, USAID
- Elaine Baruwa, Health Economist, Health Finance & Governance Project
- Hailu Zelelew, Country Manager for Ethiopia, Health Finance & Governance Project
- Maria Eugenia Bonilla-Chacin, Senior Economist, Global Financing Facility/World Bank Group
- Marty Makinen, Executive Vice-President for Health, HFG Project, Results for Development
Learn more! This event is part of the Advances in Health Finance and Governance series, which highlights lessons learned from the HFG Project’s work over five years in more than 40 countries.