On Tuesday, February 20th, the Health Finance and Governance (HFG) project hosted a roundtable on Strategic Health Purchasing at the Washington Learning Center in Arlington, Virginia.
This event will focus on Strategic Health Purchasing, and the launch of the Unleashing the Potential of Strategic Purchasing learning brief.
- Nicole Barcikowski, Director of Country Programs, Abt Associates, HFG Project
- Rena Eichler, PhD, Health Economist, Broad Branch Associates, HFG Project
- Tihomir Strizrep MD, Health Care Reform Expert, Consultant, HFG project
- Alex Ergo PhD, Health Economist, Broad Branch Associates, HFG Project
- Alan White PhD, Health Economist, Abt Associates, U.S. Domestic Health
Learn more! This event is part of the Advances in Health Finance and Governance series, which highlights lessons learned from the HFG Project’s work over five years in more than 40 countries.